Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 5...

Continued from Day 4. (Which was edited after publishing so those of you who received it on email may want to go back and read the part you missed.) When you last heard from me,  I'd just changed a wrong answer that an ignorant and annoying girl wrote on our assignment.

I got to class really early today to go over the first 3 chapters one last time, because we had a test scheduled. No one else was there, since it was like 5 to 8 in the morning, so I decided I was going to move the lefty desk away from me...annoying Emily is a lefty and she sits next to me because that's where the desk is.  I moved the desk up two rows and over a few spots.  This passive aggressive...I mean proactive  move gave me hope that I'd be able to fully focus on the test and not on the snotty bitch sitting next to me who tried to mess with me and my Algebra grade.

Guess who else arrived early?  Yep!  Not only did she arrive early, but she moved her desk back!  I'm not even kidding you. Who does she think she is, moving desks?

I just ignored her and kept studying.  The professor came in and started handing back our group assignments.  She hands ours to Emily and I hear..."What??!"  When I look over, I see that we have a 3/10 on the assignment. She's all..."I'm sure this is right and no way could this be wrong."

That's when I realize my mistake.

HOLY SHIT! This girl is a frickin' NITRO and I pretty much left her in charge of an assignment that I'd be graded on. Only stopping to double checked one little thing...the slope...which by the way, was only partially right because her math was so jacked up.  

I was so mad at myself! As I was coming unglued, I realized that I'd once again trusted an 18 year old girl, and once again bad things happened.  I got my first F at UWP.

Yeah, yeah I know I'm a moron.  Well, at least I didn't go to private school, I've heard those kids are frickin' idiots and clearly, they don't know how to use a calculator!

No comments:

Post a Comment