Friday, January 29, 2010

Day 4...

I received the following email from one of my professors on Wednesday.


"Wow!  You're postings are fantastic!  You really do a great job of clearly articulating your arguments, engaging with the texts, and asking provocative questions.  Keep your online discussion at this caliber, and you'll be on your way to a fantastic posting and responses grade!"



Seeing this email was a little strange.  First of all, I was a little freaked out when I saw that I had an email from a professor; then when I realized it was only written to me, I panicked a bit more.

Really, could I  be put on another watch-list?

After reading his feedback, I was relieved, but more than anything happy.  It was great to know that my instincts were right.  The writings I've been doing were completely and totally on my own.

In the past, when I prepared a letter, resume, speech, presentation...whatever, I needed constant feedback and approval.  I needed my friends, and co-worker's (queen toady) opinions about whatever I was working on.  Just to make sure that I am on the right track.

Yes, I am happy to see that the professor appreciates my writings.   More than that though, I am thrilled to hear, from someone other than my friends or co-workers, that my instincts are right.  Maybe now Muffy, the queen toady, will get some other work done. ☺☺

No comments:

Post a Comment