Thursday, January 21, 2010

Day 2...

was pretty uneventful.  Probably because I'm being watched.  Hello Big Brother ;)

I completed my first assignment in the computer lab, and put it in the d2l dropbox.

I have no idea really what that is, but I am assuming it is the electronic equivalent to the old-school wire basket that sat on the corner of your teacher's desk.  Sadly, this dropbox doesn't allow for my high school  technique of handing in work.

Step 1...erase the name Amy Sonsalla off of "your" Algebra homework.

Step 2...write your name on "your" Algebra homework using your best impression of Amy Sonsalla's penmanship.

Step 3...drop "your" homework into Mr. Acherman's wire basket.

This technique provides a sure fire way to receive consistent A's on homework assignments, as well as, consistent F's on quizzes, tests, final exams, and report cards.

I think that one of my recent blog posts proves that this a really, really well thought out plan.

This weekend will be full of reading--philosophy, ethnic studies, speech, philosophy and did I mention philosophy?  But really what is homework?


Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment