Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Day 29...

WOW!  What a day.  This is basically my last day of classes.  Thursday, I have my morning Ethnic Studies class, but then I am leaving to attend Mother's Day Tea with Sophia.

I think it's safe to say I'm the only college student at UWP spending Thursday afternoon with 5 year olds drinking tea. Although, if you go to the Annex you see lots of "tea" being drank and a bunch of people acting like 5 year olds.

Today I had to meet with Freaky DeGenerate to discuss my group (which is required of all group leaders).  During the conversation he asked what my husband did for a living.  I said he was a plumber...cause he's a plumber.  His response was about the most elitist, asshole thing I've ever heard anyone say.

He said, and I quote..."So you are part of the trend of women who marry beneath them."

Of course he's totally right.  I understand now that I shouldn't have married kind, smart and hard working Trevor. Clearly, I should have held out to marry a pervert who is tenured into a position that pays him year after year to pant all over other kind, smart and hard working guys' daughters?

I'm just happy today was my last day with this Prick!


No comments:

Post a Comment