Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day 10...

Blogging is harder this semester than it was last semester.  I'm not in any classes that have a discussion component.  I have science, math, government and a health class.  Pretty cut and dry, lots of lectures...very little interaction.

Who knew that when 18-22 year old keep their mouths shut they seem completely normal?  I can go through an entire day without hearing one of them say something really stupid.

I know...crazy...right???

This semester is also boring because my professors are all good.  They teach what they are there to teach, so except for a couple hundred hair-twists, my classes are pretty uneventful.

As I get ready to register for next semester's classes, I'm going to have to keep this in mind.  I either need some courses with class participation or a dirty old professor to keep this blog interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment