Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 24...

Social "misfit" girl didn't show up for class last night.  She must have read my blog and decided she didn't want a face punch.  In case some of you think I would really punch her in the face...duh!  No, not everything I write on this blog should be taken seriously, and things I write could be taken out of context and offend some people.  So if you're a person who is super sensitive to anything not PC, I urge you NOT to read my blogs.  Remember, I gave fair warning months ago...

TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2010


UWP & ME

I've decided to document my days as a non-traditional student at my new blog  UWP & ME.  It will just be some thoughts and highlights from a day in the life of an old lady's return to college life.
I can't promise that I won't diss college age girls and boys, or the professors I have (although names will be changed to protect 
the innocent myself).  I will probably poke fun at the university staff, mainly targeting 2 Prospective Student Services employees.  God knows, I will do plenty of profoundly stupid things that will require some blog attention, but from time to time I will get all deep and blow your mind with my perspective on life, liberty and the pursuit of a Philosophy degree.

Which reminds me, I officially declared my major yesterday...Philosophy but  I'm still debating on the minor.  I also registered for a pre-session summer class...wait for it...with the same crazy, smart professor that has been driving me crazy all semester.   I get 3 credits in 3 weeks though, so I am willing to suck it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment