Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day 19...

was a blustery, beautiful day on campus.  Spring is officially here. In the 60 degree weather with 40 mph winds, I saw about a dozen girls in their triple layer tank tops.

I get the whole shedding the winter garb desire, but 3 tank tops...WTF?  Besides bare arms isn't that just good winter weather layering?  I mean, do you really need 2 other shirts hanging below the main one to achieve the look you are going for?

I am by no means a fashionista whatsoever, my favorite store is Goodwill for god's sake, but I just don't understand a trend that requires adding layers as the weather warms up.

I wonder if it is a safety technique for the 90 pounders? Adding extra layers (weight) may prevent the wind from blowing them all the way to Arthur.  

No comments:

Post a Comment