Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 17...

Midterm Essay #1--17.5 out of 20...not bad although it was my first (and easiest) Philosophy class.  I was a little bit worried about what I'd get on my other Philosophy Essay in the tougher class.

Midterm Essay #2-- 30 out of 30!  Holy Shit...The best news is that you can choose to do the midterm or final or both...they are both worth 30 for a total of sixty possible...so if you feel you did good enough on the Midterm and don't want to take the final she just adds 30 points to your score in place of the final exam...sweet!   Thank god, I can BS through essays because if I had any type of oral exam...I'd fail miserably!

I wonder if there's a major (followed by a high paying job) where you write stuff of which you have very little knowledge, but everyone who reads it thinks it's great................

No comments:

Post a Comment