Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 15...

After the sad, tiring weekend, I am so happy I only have to get a few things done this week.

  • 2 philosophy midterm essays to write
  • 1 persuasive speech to write on high speed rail
  • 22 pages to read for Thursday's quiz on Chapter 5 in small group communications class
  • 1 post and response due for ethnic studies
  • 10 articles to skim for an essay on the ethnic history of New Orleans
  • 2 kids to take to the dentist
  • 3 families waiting for photographs to be taken
  • 1 family birthday party on Saturday
  • 21 chapters left of the audiobook that I don't want to stop listening to
  • 3 Head Start Classrooms, 1 WIC clinic and 2 senior meal sites to teach at for work
  • 1 Friday late start 
  • 6 days of entertaining my father - who thought that driving an hour and a half home was silly since he'd be back on SATURDAY for the kids party
Countless bottles of wine to drink to celebrate if I make it through this week.  Who's with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment